Grand Plastic Surgery: Lower Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty is the ideal solution for patients with wrinkles, bags, or saggy skin under their eyes.
Aging is a natural progression that causes skin to sag and eye bags to form, giving off a tired and aged impression. As time passes, eye bags will continue to droop; however, if you remove them early you can prevent this situation from worsening.
Also, a surgeon will suggests some other procedure for a patient depending on his/her conditions. These include upper eyelids blepharoplasty, brow or mid-face lift, fat graft, botox, filler and etc.
Lower Blepharoplasty at Grand Plastic Surgery
- Rejuvenated image
- Under eye wrinkles are reduced
- Bags under the eyes are reduced
- Fat under the eyes is either removed or re-positioned to prevent sunken appearance
- An incision is made on the lower eyelids
- The skin and muscles are detached and the fat is removed or re-positioned
- The sagging skin is removed and the incisions are sutured
Come and experience Grand Plastic Surgery -
the BEST plastic surgery clinic in Korea
Free Consultation with Grand Plastic Surgery